A list of the key medical apps released this past week
– A free ECG learning application that helps you identify arrhythmias
– It’s free right now, so definitely worth a download
2. Stroke: Patient
– App claims to be created by a team of stroke specialists.
– Could potentially be useful for patients who suffered stroke or are at higher risk, and their families.
3. Ferring IVF Wheel
– Pregnancy wheel for IVF calculations and management
– Created by industry (Ferring Reproductive Health)
4. Genetiuim Radiology
– An app that enables Radiologists to upload interesting images in a central place
– Looks similar to the Figure 1 model (“instagram for Physicians”)
5. GoVenture Insulin Pump Timer
– Does not connect to insulin pump.
– Providers reminders, such as insulin refills and changing infusion sets.
– Aimed towards parents and adults using insulin pump
6. RN Cheat Sheet
– App for student nurses and practicing nurses
– Contains information calculating flow rates and drip rates.
Cost: Free to download, but $4.99 to unlock full features of app
7. Cat Heart Interactive
– Very detailed anatomical breakdown of the heart
– It’s a 3D interactive anatomy tool for the heart
– Aimed at Nephrologists (residents, nephrology fellows, consultants)
– Provides key references in the area of nephrology
9. “How to Use Inhalers” and “Use Inhalers App”
– Straightforward guide on how to use inhalers
– The app requires you to purchase it twice — once for an iPhone and once for an iPad — a policy that Apple isn’t a fan of and something we’re not fans of at iMA either. Hopefully they will change this.
– “Use Inhalers App” is another one created by the Saralsoft company, and it is free.
Cost: $2.99, and Free
How to use Inhalers: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/how-to-use-inhalers/id581524183?mt=8
Use Inhalers App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/use-inhalers-app/id688274641?mt=8
10. Respiratory Physician Journal Update
– A simple RSS feed for critical care and general medicine journals.
See on www.imedicalapps.com
The Business of Gamification Infographic Powered by Demand Metric – See more at: http://www.demandmetric.com/content/gamification-infographic#sthash.lO88O1K1.dpuf Stacy Jackson Stacy Jackson is a founding partner at Jackson Marketing…
See on www.leadmanagement.com